Is this a Ford accessory?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Is this a Ford accessory?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 11:01 am:

Is this a Ford accessory?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 11:04 am:

Hard to say. It doesn't match anything I have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 11:08 am:

It looks like it would fit in place of the fan arm. Maybe for a Ford powered boat that has only a waterpump.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 11:14 am:

Possibly a piece of one of the "inside the car" hand starters. ???? Im like Jay, it does not match anything I have ..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 11:42 am:

It's for sealing envelopes and applying postage stamps...You place your right hand on the top knob and your left hand on the curved metal bracket and then push down firmly as you roll it over an envelope or postage stamp. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 12:09 pm:

It looks like my knee replacement.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration