Holley g info needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Holley g info needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kevin hawes on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 10:44 pm:

new to this 1924 project. inherited from dad. never used it much in the 30 years so i am now trying to fix it up. I just rebuilt the holley g carb that was on it, (I know it is not the one that was on it when purchased new),and was basing it on what i had taken apart. it did not have the copper tube called low speed tube, nut and screw. it runs without it but want it to be right. I need more info as to where to have it rebuilt or get the pieces that are needed. Or am I better off just ordering a new one (core charge etc) and start all over again. Always hard working on others peoples trials prior to mine!! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 11:07 pm:

Look at this and contact Stan

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/508629.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kevin hawes on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 11:24 pm:

thank you so much paul. sometimes getting a respouse here is like pulling hens teeth. greatly appreciated.

kevin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 11:37 pm:

Kevin,

Always nice to see another T guy in Colorado!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration