Test photo, no question or debate!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Test photo, no question or debate!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 11:00 pm:

Just checking to see if I can get this to upload.
Thanks!
Me in '15

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 08:21 am:

Just fine!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 08:27 am:

That looks like the guy that escaped from the asylum ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 09:12 am:

It's only 33 KB. You can get away with making it much bigger if you want. The limit is 194 KB.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 09:47 am:

Brass needs polish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 10:59 pm:

OK, OK, I will fess up; actually I needed it online somewhere to be used as my avatar on the S-trains chat room (toy trains). With my dial-up connection I couldn't get it to post on my own website!
Not my car, this is one of the Ts you can rent to drive around Yosemite at the Tin Lizzy Inn. (No connection, just a satisfied customer).
Hey Burger, don't let my secret identity out! I've managed to hide that for years!! :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration