Ohio Jamboree

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Ohio Jamboree
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 02:07 pm:

I have attended 9 out of the last 10 Ohio Jamborees over labor day weekend. I have always wondered why it is a Friday Saturday and go home Sunday tour when lots of people have Monday off already. Why not Saturday, Sunday, go home Monday? I know lots of stuff is closed on Sunday, but still in some areas, I think it could work.

Any ideas?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 07:07 pm:

I just hope someone does it for 2015 as rumored. No matter what days of the week they pick!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 09:32 pm:

I have always enjoyed going on the Jamboree, my parents have always gone also, it is always a good weekend and I enjoy monday of doing nothing after a weekend of touring, just my two cents!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 01:23 pm:

I've been to 23 of them. I don't ever recall one that didn't have a tour on Sunday. Sometimes it's a short tour... I always drive the T home on Monday, and sometimes Tues. too if it's far from home.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration