Message for R. Blanchard and S. Jelf. Dual wheel adapter photos.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Message for R. Blanchard and S. Jelf. Dual wheel adapter photos.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 06:27 pm:

I sent photos of the dual wheel adapters to your email. Let me know if you did not receive. Will get adapter in the mail to R. Blanchard asap. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 10:25 pm:

Thanks Tyrone!
Got them... Okay, now I understand… Interesting, I wonder about the twisting moments on the de-mountables ears/eyelets. if the outside wheel jumped on something while the inside wheel hung, that might exert some very heavy torque forces especially under weight.
I can post the pictures for you if you would like...
Thanks for the pictures!
Robert

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 10:53 pm:

Here's the note from Tyrone: The threads closest to the head is 9/16-18 . The treads closest to the end of the bolt are 7/16-20. Hope this helps.

Here are the pictures:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration