Are the classifieds being archived?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Are the classifieds being archived?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 06:45 pm:

I read the classifieds a lot and many times there are discussions on there that have good information,
Like this one on TT rear ends that was informative :

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/518171.html?1424049727

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 06:51 pm:

I can't find it now, but I believe that this question has come up before and I believe that Chris answered that the classifieds would indeed be archived.

Chris, can you confirm? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 07:42 pm:

Sorry guys, the classifieds are NOT archived. About once a month I delete all the ones over 90 days old.

If a topic should be in the forum I copy it there. (and vice versa)

Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 08:17 pm:

Oops, sorry, my bad, no wonder I couldn't find it. :-(

Herb et al, if there is a classified thread that you want saved, I guess you need to send Chris a PM asking him to move it over to the main forum.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration