Thank You Leonard Evansic

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Thank You Leonard Evansic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 07:59 pm:

Got a great package in the mail the other day. Leonard Evansic from Pennsylvania sent me some of the tools he had made for working on Holley G's. Very well thought out and well made. How nice is that!!!! I put the seat tool to used over the weekend. Worked perfectly.

Thanks Leonard!!!!

That's what's nice about the Model T hobby guys!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 09:55 am:

Second that Stan. Handy items from a good T'er.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 10:25 am:

And I'll third that. Len's tools are well made. I haven't had a chance to use them yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 11:46 am:

I'll join in the fun. He sent me a set of those tools as well. I haven't had the time to use them on a carb yet, but they look very nice. I think they'll work much better than what I've been using (don't ask :-) ).

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration