1927 Ignition switch problem

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1927 Ignition switch problem
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 11:39 pm:

Another question from a Model T newbie. It appears to be the correct ignition switch for my 1927 coup but the handle will not move to the battery or mag positions. It will move to dim / off / on . The key is hard to insert and the key lock moves inside the switch itself. Has anyone had this issue and what corrective action was taken.
Photo attached, I hope.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Schreier on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 11:49 pm:

Sounds like it's working fine to me. The "handle" controls the lights, and the key switches between Bat and Mag.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 12:17 am:

Sorry for such a question. This is my first Model T and was sure it was broken. That's what thinking out of the box will get you LOL.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration