TT Bed Runners - Where?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: TT Bed Runners - Where?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 01:59 pm:

Have been searching for new bed runners for the '26-TT stake-bed without much success. The 6 'originals' are rather beat up and pitted. Catalogs have them for pick-ups, but haven't seen any being the almost 8'2" length. Any suggestions???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 03:52 pm:

if you cant get them just weld them together.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Leonhardt on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 04:17 pm:

Marvin,

Contact Bruce Horkey's Wood & Parts in Windom, MN at 507-831-5625 or see www.horkeyswoodandparts.com

I purchased stainless steel skid strips for my '26 TT Closed Cab Stakebed --- they were first class. Skid strips are available in steel as well. Provide Horkey's with the dimensions from crossmember to crossmember and they will punch square holes for fastening the skid strips utilizing carriage bolts to the crossmember.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 04:35 pm:

-Hey, Jack!-
THAT is the kind of information I was looking for. A true Packers' fan wouldn't send someone up to 'Minnie-Snow-Duh', would he? Greatly appreciated!
Marv Konrad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 12:04 pm:

I wonder if the pre '26 TT trucks had the same convex bed strips that the '25 pickups had, but longer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 09:31 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/529576.html?1428456591

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration