OT Pick me a winner!!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT Pick me a winner!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 02:04 pm:

Actually not off topic, but maybe a little "crass." I coaxed my grandson to do this. Hope I don't get too much flack for being "sacriligious....."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Baker on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 02:06 pm:

Disrespectful

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 02:07 pm:

HAHAHA I chuckled!! That's great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 02:14 pm:

Your grandson has a promising future as an EENT! (ears, eyes, and nose doctor)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 03:25 pm:

Hahaha! Good one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 03:45 pm:

I'd like to pick his brain myself. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 03:46 pm:

You can pick your nose.
You can pick your heros...

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 03:52 pm:

And apparently you can pick your heroes nose.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 04:40 pm:

Where is that big Henry loaded?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 06:12 pm:

Roger, that bust of HF is located at the Alberta Forestry Center in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. It is a neat place with unique Ford history. HF had the "town" and sawmill built and it was in use for several years before Ford gave it to Michigan Technological University. It's much the same today as it was when run by Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 08:16 pm:

There is a website devoted to this sort of thing. Most of it crude.
http://www.statuemolesters.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Holland, Utah on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 09:39 pm:

That reminds me of an old saying my Grandpa said: "You can pick your nose and pick your friends, but when when you go to the theater you have to let the usher pick your seat".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 12:20 am:

Is there any other experience that compares to picking someone else's nose ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 12:26 am:

I thought it was ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) doctor.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration