OT For you tractor lovers....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT For you tractor lovers....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 02:31 pm:

I can not take credit for coming up with this idea, but I sure thought it was neat, so I had to make one! The sewing machine was junk, so I didn't ruin something good. The serial number dates it to 1895. See how long our winters up here get?!?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 02:42 pm:

That looks cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 02:57 pm:

Yoopers! Who knew! Pretty darn neat though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 03:10 pm:

Joe, do you also enter in the belt sander races down at the juke joint on Friday nights? :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 04:23 pm:

Oh Joe, the winter is getting long aye? But I must admit that is one cleaver tractorsinger...sewingtractor...fieldstitcher...fieldsewer..thingy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 05:27 pm:

pretty darn cute!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 05:59 pm:

Guess I'll be hunting parts to build one now !
Really neat !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 06:01 pm:

Guess I'll be hunting parts to build one now !
Really neat !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 06:39 pm:

That is neat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 07:13 pm:

"Ye shall reap what ye shall sew"

Neat tractor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 07:19 pm:

How many stitches per gallon?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 07:25 pm:

Well ya, you've pretty much got that sewed up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 07:55 am:

I have my grandmother's treadle sewing machine that I piddle around with sometimes, only to find that sewing is a skill and looks easier than it is. It was made in 1909. She was born in 1913, I believe, so she obviously did not buy it new. My Mom does not remember how my grandmother came about the machine. It doesn't look much better than that one, but it does work. Anyone have any of the bobbins that were used in that machine? I only have one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 08:02 am:

My wife loves it! (she collects old sewing machines) I don't complain about her collection and she don't complain about mine:-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration