Seeking a Texas Title

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Seeking a Texas Title
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Davis Houston TX. on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 08:10 pm:

Well, my visit to the title bureau didn't get me where I wanted to be yet it told me what I had to do.....receipts...... So, I dug and dug over buckets of receipts. Wow, I could have bought a Cad.... with all that money. Well, any way, to keep me from having to dig through boxes and boxes of past receipts, I called D.L. Currier for the Hack receipt and Howell Sheet Metal to see if they could quickly come up with paid in full receipts for the fenders and so on. Both responded within an hour and presto, I had my receipts. I'll say this about our suppliers. Their interested and in my case was real and their products are superb. What would we do without them. So guys, if your doing, or even think of doing what I'm attempting to do, get and save receipts for everything. Everything. So, it's back to the bureau tomorrow. Jerry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 08:28 pm:

Jerry, a county judge, or JP can issue a court order granting or affirming ownership in Texas. Sure made it easy for me. Call me at 903 824 1949 if you have questions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 12:30 am:

So word to the wise, before you drop a boat load of money in a car get the title first. Unless I just plan on parting out the car, no title, no buy for restore. A bill of sale to me is just proof I bought the car in case I get pulled over on the way home.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration