Old Photo - Unsuspected Hitch Hiker

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Unsuspected Hitch Hiker
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 08:53 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 08:54 am:

Is she jabbering on her cell phone? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 09:30 am:

HA HA! My first impression too. She'd probably need the whole car to tote around the electronics needed back then just for radio.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 09:43 am:

Either throwing a beer bottle over her shoulder at him or getting her buzz coil tazer ready.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 09:44 am:

My ear hurts! I want the top up!
Yes dear! I'm having problems! It's a two MAN top.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 10:04 am:

Apparently the washing of cars had not yet been invented. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 10:16 am:

Hard to say what's going on here.

Dealer said this is "the father in law seat"

I saved $25.00 over the Touring model.

Trunk contains prohibition era whisky, gotta get it.

Ford jack and wrenches, what else is inside?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 10:21 am:

I believe that is the famous "Jack Squat".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 11:07 am:

RICHARD!

You almost gave me a milk nose.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 03:30 pm:

The car appears to have a rear-view mirror on the windshield. If it were properly adjusted, she should see him there. However, it also appears the angle is pointed more toward herself. So she is probably putting on makeup and cannot see him. (Although I like the cellphone idea better. I keep hoping for time travel to take me somewhere I would rather be.) At least she pulled over to stop and freshen the face! (Unlike so many morons these days.)
You also must wonder about the open door, and who is taking the picture? So maybe that is how that fellow has been riding?
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 04:14 pm:

I think washing cars was a fifties thing.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration