Old Photo - No Frills Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - No Frills Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 09:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 09:11 pm:

I though Fords already had no frills. :-)

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 09:21 pm:

I didn't know that fenders, a hood and running boards were frills. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 09:42 pm:

Do I see six folks in the front seat area?

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Anderson on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 10:26 pm:

Any of the dealers sell frills? Can't seem to find any.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 10:32 pm:

Well, at least they have a wishbone brace!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 10:42 pm:

It's got a top - what else would you need?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 11:45 pm:

I count 10 faces. Thats a car full. Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trent Boggess on Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 07:46 am:

I hope that '13 had the steel brace that supported the body rails under the rear door frames. Otherwise I think I can hear them cracking...

Respectfully Submitted,

Trent Boggess

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 08:13 am:

I have a feeling that cars like that were more common than thought.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 12:06 pm:

Did they trade the body parts for gas or just remove them to compensate for passenger weight? Must be fun climbing in and out of it. Checking the oil would be easy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 12:24 pm:

Looks like riding with those folks would be a frill a minute. ;0[

The car following them is a Maxwell model 25. '15 or so.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 06:26 pm:

"Lights? We don't need any dang lights. They rode horses in the dark didn't they?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 06:52 pm:

What you mean, no frills? I see a top and a windshield. And doors. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 07:21 pm:

I think it's all "frilly'd up".... It has an upgraded radiator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 08:55 pm:

I think they HAD to take the fenders off, because any kind of bump at all, with a load like that, the fenders would be rubbing on the tops of the tires!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration