Happy Birthday to Hal Schedler!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Happy Birthday to Hal Schedler!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 11:06 am:

Hi Hal - Hope you have a great day. We should all be so fortunate to have as much energy at 83 as you.

BTW, how many years have you owned Model T's? 60? Just wondering. :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 12:14 pm:

Happy Birthday, Hal. I've not yet met you but hope to someday. I enjoy your posts and learn from them. Thanks for sharing your wisdom with us "younger" guys. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 01:31 pm:

Happy Birthday Hal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 04:53 pm:

Happy Birthday Hal, Missed you at the awe-full waffle gathering at Milt Webb's today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 05:24 pm:

Happy Birthday Hal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 07:48 pm:

Happy Birthday Hal! And many happy returns. It's an honor to know you.

Hal hauled the Speedster and spare parts to Atlanta for the 1999 Greatrace, and hauled the spares and luggage over 15 days back to Anaheim. We couldn't have done it without you, Hal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 01:49 am:

Hey Ralph ! In that group pic. The guy all the way on the right. Is that who i think it is ??
Geo. n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 05:41 am:

Yep, looks like Reid Welch from Miami who kind of dominated the forum around the year 2000. He lost interest in T's after a modern car totaled his daily driver '22 coupe.

Oh, a late happy birthday wish to Hal too :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 06:58 am:

Hal,

Another belated Happy B'day! Thanks for all your support to our hobby for so many years!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 05:27 pm:

Well, I do like to wish a Happy Birthday to people here. So Happy Birthday Hal S!!!!
What day is your birthday? We just held a big party for my mother's 85th with more than forty family and friends. My wife put the whole thing together for her.
Hal, Do drive carefully, and enjoy for many more years to come! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 08:07 pm:

Happy birthday Hal and have many more!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 08:11 pm:

Happy birthday young fella!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 08:15 pm:

Happy Birthday Hal!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 08:15 pm:

Happy Birthday Hal !! Good health and all the blessings of the day !!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration