Dreaming about summertime!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Dreaming about summertime!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson on Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 12:31 pm:

Woke up this morning it was -10 and forecast calls for another 3" to 6" of snow today into Sunday. So all I can do is dream about summertime.

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlIpWmjx0ls&feature=youtu.be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 01:38 pm:

Warren, a lot of us are in the same boat as you it seems, all we can do is dream. :-(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY6w7PSjtlk&list=UU-iWqNXjszxjQ3W01xWvDiQ

This was on a beautiful night last summer, i was still learning how to drive, as you can tell by my shifts. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson on Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 02:40 pm:

Great videos John, I will subscribe to your YouTube page. You and I being in the same neck of the woods dreaming about driving our Ts is all we can do.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 03:41 pm:

I just came in to take a break and thaw my fingers after spending some time removing snow from roofs (the kind on top of your house, not the cylinder head). It is snowing again. Three to six inches over night.
Even this stalwart, persevering, tenacious Yankee is beginning to flag just a tad. Tuckered out ol' Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 04:52 pm:

Gad boys! Hope your weather improves a bunch. Its 59 here I could drive my open touring but decided its going to sleep until my black smith built 16 roadster pick up is on the road. That T will be a bunch of fun pulling into Home Depot or Costco next to a 40K new truck!
Wish you the best, keep warm!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 05:31 pm:

Like this, Paul?

"Almost every guy needs an old pickup."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 06:23 pm:

My hunk of rust will be left mostly as found except it should run like stink. That's a beautiful rig Ralph if it looked like that my feelings would be hurt if a car door bumped the paint. As is even the bent up tool box used as a step stool and the original beat up but still strong CVG fir splay box will be left. I made a red oak replacement but did not use it. Not sure yet but it might be using Mikuni carbs with a fabricated intake and exhaust. Seat is a modified center seat from a Toyota van Looks stock but way more comfortable for an old man. Brakes will be rear only with 11 3/4" rotors. The list goes on!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera on Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 06:31 pm:

Bill, I can feel your pain ref shoveling your roof. I often imagine a conversation with a "Floridian" which would go something like this..... "So I was shoveling my roof and..." "Wait, why were you shoveling your roof?" "because of the snow, and I..." "No seriously, why were you shoveling your roof?" "I told you, because of the snow." No really, how come?" Finally after much exasperation, the northerner would reply, "Because if I didn't, THE DARN ROOF WOULD COLLAPSE, THAT'S WHY!!!!!!"

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration