Here is a link to a Google search of archived newspaper articles about the Model T Ford.
You will have to copy address to your browser.
"model t ford" site:news.google.com/newspapers
Here is one I found today.
BUFFALO EVENING NEWS, SATURDAY, APRIL 26, 1919
BUSINESS MEN PROMINENT IN BUFFALO'S EARLY AUTOMOBILE HISTORY
BUSINESS MEN PROMINENT IN BUFFALO'S EARLY AUTOMOBILE HISTORY
Among the most successful automobile dealers not only in Buffalo, but in the county, is John A. Cramer. Mr. Cramer started in the automobile business in 1901, Pan-American year, and exhibited the Stearns steamer, at that famous exposition.
At that time it looked as if steam was going to be the popular automobile locomotive power. During the years 1901-1902 and part of 1903, Mr. Cramer conducted the selling of automobiles from his bicycle store at 602 Main Street, but he soon learned that the automobile business required commodious facilities, and that his bicycle store was entirely inadequate.
In casting about for a new location, Mr. Cramer came to the conclusion in the summer of 1903, that there was not one building to be had, in the City of Buffalo, that was really suitable for the automobile business. He then decided to erect a building of his own — which he did at 739-741 Main Street, the property extending through to Washington street.
At that time in the summer of 1903 there was no other business block or store on either side of Maine Street between Tupper and Goodell streets on the east side, and Tupper and Edward on the west side, except the present Teck theater building.
Mr. Cramer is generally credited for his initiative in starting the business development of this block. On the opening of his new store, in the fall of 1903. Mr. Cramer was representing the Ford and Pope Toledo cars — the Ford at that time a two cylinder car, selling for $950, and the Pope Toledo, a four-cylinder car, selling for $3500.
Mr. Cramer continued to sell Ford cars until 1906, when he refused to become an exclusive Ford dealer, and the Ford Motor company decided to open a branch retail store.
In those early automobile days, Mr. Cramer became very well acquainted with Henry Ford, and saw the Ford Motor company grow faster and bigger than any other industrial company ever grew.
Mr. Ford never meets Mr. Cramer without patting him on the back and saying to him, "Cramer, you are one of the boys that helped us get a start." At that time Mr. Cramer also became acquainted with the now famous Dodge Brothers, whom he has so ably represented since they have been manufacturing a car of their own.
At that time, and for several years, the Dodge Brothers were building for the Ford Motor company the complete Ford chassis — in fact, they built the complete Ford car except the body, wheels and tires. In those days, automobiles were shipped to dealers without lamps, horns, tops, etc., while windshields were unheard of. After a buyer had purchased his car, he found he had only started, and if he wanted it completely equipped, it would perhaps cost him several hundred dollars more. He even had to buy lamp brackets so that oil lamps might be fastened to the body.
Compare such equipment to the cars offered the buyers at present, where there is nothing for him to buy, except the license plates. At the first automobile race meet, held at Buffalo, at the Kenilworth race track, summer of l904, Mr. Cramer's cars, the Ford and Pope Toledo, won practically every event. Mr. Cramer has a handsome assortment of cups won at that two days' racing.
Mr. Cramer's Pope Toledo was known as the mile-a-minute car considered exceedingly fast in those days, and could travel a mile in a minute with a full load of five passengers. At this race meet, the first to be held in Buffalo, those two famous race drivers, Herbert Lytle and Frank Kulick, made their first public appearance — Lytle driving the Pope Toledo, and Kulick the Ford.
In 1905, there arrived on the market that nifty little favorite, the Stoddart-Dayton. Mr. Cramer represented this excellent car through its entire glorious existence, which was brought to an untimely close by that unsuccessful combination known as the United States Motors company, in 1913. This was a hard blow for Mr. Cramer, but fate and good judgment had destined to keep him on the top shelf. In 1914 the world began hearing in no unmistakable tones of a new car to be new car to be produced in Detroit that would set a new standard of motor car values, and that the Dodge brothers, whose plant had by that time grown into a mammoth institution, were going to build the car under their own name plate.
This, in itself, was cause enough for the wildest kind of scramble by dealers all over the country to secure the selling franchise. Then the scramble had subsided, and the Dodge brothers had carefully and thoroughly checked up the desirable 71 Buffalo applications — what was more natural than the announcement that J. A. Cramer had been awarded the selling franchise!
Selling franchises were made by Dodge brothers with their dealers before the dealers had seen the car, and before they knew at what price it was to sell — an unheard of proceeding before or since that time. The whole answer was absolute confidence in Dodge Brothers.
Another unique feature of the introduction of Dodge brothers car was the advertising, just one line in a large white space, "It Speaks for Itself," not a claim of any kind. The wonderful success of this grand car is fresh in every one's mind. The factory has been producing practically 100,000 cars a year, and each year the demand becomes greater, until it is believed by those who should know, that fully three times the number produced could be sold, or, in other words, about only one buyer out of three who wants a Dodge Brothers car, is getting one.
With the remarkable fast-growing business on Dodge Brothers motor cars, Mr. Cramer's old building soon became inadequate. In July, 1915, he purchased the Judge Haight property. 1010-1016 Main Street, at the head of Goodrich Street, extending through the entire block to North Pearl street, and erected his present handsome new fire-proof three-story building. This building, built after Mr. Cramer's own ideas, has been pronounced by experienced automobile men to be as fine as any in the country, and a credit to the city of Buffalo. Mr. Cramer has seen the automobile industry grow, and has constantly been in close touch with it from practically nothing to the third largest business in the world. Mr. Cramer has always been very active in the Automobile club and Automobile Trade association affairs. He was for several years one of the directors of the Automobile club. When the Buffalo Automobile Dealers' association was first formed, Mr. Cramer was made vice president, E. R. Thomas being president. Later Mr. Cramer became president of the association, which office he held for three years.
Every car Mr. Cramer has handled has been the best in its class. He has yet to sell a poor one. Associated with Mr. Cramer during his entire automobile career has been his brother, George F. Cramer, who is now retail sales manager. Mr. Cramer has always aimed to give his customers the very most and best value in a motor car, and not hundreds, but thousands of his customers, are willing to testify he has not missed his aim.