Northwest indiana help needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Northwest indiana help needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Brian Jordan on Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 05:48 pm:

Motor home broke down and needs towed and good truck shop or rv repairman. In New Buffalo Michigan. Sold the unit and that is where he ended up, went up there today changed fuel filters and tried some other things without any luck. Diesel pusher so will need a large tow truck or good trustworthy mobile repairman any help I will pass on to the owner thanks MTFCA!
1-765-376-6067 call or text or email 1926rpu@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, February 23, 2015 - 08:10 am:

You sold the motor home to someone else ?

They are not a Good Sam or other RV Club member ?

They do not have automotive insurance that provides towing in the event of mechanical breakdown ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Monday, February 23, 2015 - 08:29 am:

My Motor Home, a Cummins diesel quit on I75 at 3:00AM, called 911, they got a wrecker and towed it to a truck garage. They found the fuel pump quit working. Replaced it and was on my way. I had Geico insurance that paid the wrecker bill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, February 23, 2015 - 08:56 am:

Richard,

Good to hear that ....

Freighter Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration