New leather seats

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: New leather seats
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 05:51 pm:

Just got my seat reupholstered by Ernie Romero of El Cajon Ca. He did a fine job for a reasonable price. The seat back was done by Loren Burch years ago and the seat needed reupholstering. Kudos to Ernie!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Skip Anderson, in MN. on Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 06:52 pm:

Very nice work. What year car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 09:05 pm:

Beautiful job Richard, you should be proud. I'm going to be try my hand at diamond tufting soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Monday, February 23, 2015 - 01:45 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, February 23, 2015 - 07:25 am:

Very nice.

You know if you would take "Beano" once in a while you may not need to get the seat bottom re-upholstered. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Monday, February 23, 2015 - 04:19 pm:

Thanks folks, the car is a 1912 comm'l roadster. I never take Beano. Letting 'er rip once in a while rat-proofs the seat. Dogs won't even accompany me on tour. ;^)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration