Old Photo - The White Family

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - The White Family
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 11:06 pm:

Looks like they only shop for clothes at white sales.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, February 23, 2015 - 09:20 am:

I'll see your White family and raise you a... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, February 23, 2015 - 11:01 am:

No. This is the White family. The gent with the stash is my great grand dad. The kid behind the rock I think is my grand dad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Monday, February 23, 2015 - 12:09 pm:

I wonder if that first pic might be Easter?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, February 23, 2015 - 12:18 pm:

Hal - Looks more like "Palm" Sunday.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, February 23, 2015 - 03:50 pm:

I'll bet the White family wasn't so white when they got up off that running board.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration