K R wilson rod alignment tool.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: K R wilson rod alignment tool.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Temple on Monday, February 23, 2015 - 07:59 pm:

I am still in need of the "sea lion" tool for the K R Wilson alignment gig. I have both the model t gig and the one that does model t and a.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Temple on Monday, February 23, 2015 - 08:00 pm:

Pm or call me and let me know what you have. 601-941-0538

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Monday, February 23, 2015 - 09:58 pm:

Keep asking & looking Matthew - it took me years but I finally found one !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, February 23, 2015 - 10:13 pm:

Re; "sea lion" tool which part is that? Have you checked with;
http://krwilsontools.com/pages/for_sale.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 10:40 am:

Could anyone that has one or both post pictures of the missing parts. That might help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 11:25 am:

Here are some ads for the two types of piston aligners. The "Stevens" style (and later KRW) uses the "sea lion" indicator jig and the earlier KR Wilson aligner will use the "four point indicator" I have never had a later style KR Wilson and a Stevens rod aligner side by side to compare them, but they appear to be identical. KR Wilson may have been making theirs "under license" to Stevens. (or visa versa)??

tool 1

tool 2

tool 3

tool 4

tool 5

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 01:01 pm:

I have the Stevens fixture and with the assistance of a machinist friend years ago, I now have the flywheel holding fixture that is shown in the T Bible.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration