Mid-America Pre-War Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Mid-America Pre-War Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jared Buckert on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 10:30 am:

In another thread about Chickasha, another forum member mentioned something called the Mid-America Pre-War Swap Meet in Richmond, IN. Rather than hijack the other thread, I thought I'd start a new thread. Does anybody have any information about this meet? A Google search didn't lead me anywhere except to the Chickasha thread where I first saw it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 10:44 am:

I think it was a suggestion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 10:53 am:

Link to website with info on the Mid Atlantic Swap meet.

http://www.mapwsm.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By arnie johansen on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 11:03 am:

I think reference was made to Richmond IN, which will have a swap in the summer time. It is at the Museum in Richmond, IN.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 11:42 am:

The museum event isn't listed on the MTFCA website yet, so I lifted the flyer off of Facebook. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 01:12 pm:

That same ad is in the VF magazine, page 4. The swap meet is open to 1945 and earlier automobilia. I'm gonna try to make it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 02:02 pm:

Correction: The event is listed on the home page as HOMECOMING but isn't shown in the list of Events.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration