Looking for a Model T Mechanic in Staten island ???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Looking for a Model T Mechanic in Staten island ???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Ventrice on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 10:30 am:

Hi,can anyone suggest a Ford Model T mechanic in the tri state area or even willing to travel? I need rocky mountain brakes installed on amy 1922 touring, magneto not working, oil leaks in front and rear, sandblast all the rims and repaint them, maintenance overhaul, check bands and adjust, etc.....Please help! We only had the model t for about 2 years now and we love to help the needy and like to volunteer with us dressing up the part and helping out charity, we never charge but like to keep this history and memory alive of the Ford Model t!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 11:43 am:

You're asking for a lot of work. The mag alone could be a major job. I helped a friend in Brooklyn last summer and it turned into a major job in his garage. Getting up at 4:00am and an hour ride via train everyday. Not looking at doing that again unless its in my shop at $... an hour and now thats in Florida.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration