Graham Brothers Chain Drive Truck Conversion Brochure

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Graham Brothers Chain Drive Truck Conversion Brochure
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 10:40 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 04:14 pm:

That is fantastic Jay! Since I have had a Paige for a long time, I have had an interest in their history and the history of the Graham Brothers that bought out the Paige in 1927. While I have known of the Graham's connection to "form-a-truck" type kits for a long time, I have seen very little in the way of original literature or advertising for them.
Thank you for sharing that here!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Solak on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 04:23 pm:

Wayne, the March 2015 issue of Hemmings Classic Car mag has an article on Graham-Paige. Very brief on the pre-buyout, but good stuff on the post-buyout vehicles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 04:55 pm:

1917 "Motor Age" description:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 05:46 pm:

i have one of those trucks it is a graham..i have a t cab metal over wood with sliding doors, also a 3 hole bulk tank.will go on a 1915 car chassis.some day!!!!!!!!!! charley

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration