Chickasha, Where are you going to be, and note about parking.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Chickasha, Where are you going to be, and note about parking.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 12:01 pm:

I received my stickers a few days ago for the swap meet. There was a small note about limited parking. That was all that was sent. Also where are your spaces going to be. Im going to wear a nametag with Model T Forum member on it .. May help us get to meet a few of the members ... My spaces are SL 12-13-14 in the south building .. see yall there ..:-) :-)

note

map

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 12:11 pm:

West side of North building, NF 9-12. My brother Jon, who does the woodworking, can't make it this year, but I will bring some of his wood products. I will have my early coils and other parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 01:09 pm:

When I'm not wandering around shopping, or hobnobbing with the Model T wizards, or in town stuffing my face, you'll likely find me in my sleeping bag in the south building.

Because I'm so shameless about showing my homely mug all over the internet, I get recognized a lot at meets. But I intend to wear a name tag too, and I hope the rest of you will join Donnie and me in that. It would be a kindness to us geriatric cases who have trouble connecting names with faces.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 09:20 am:

FH06-just outside the Southwest door of the north building. I'll have several sets of rebuilt coils, a set of '17-23 fenders. A '16-20 Runabout body in kit form with new wood, a nice set of demountables with rims, a set of wire wheels and lots of misc parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 08:15 pm:

FM 1&2 along with John Steel and Mike Walker.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dylan Thomas Wills on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 12:18 am:

If I'm not wandering, my wife and I will be at space 11 (I think) in the North building, at the JC Taylor booth. Feel free to stop buy, hope to see some of you again and meet more of you this year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 09:12 am:

I will be in the North Bldg NF9-12 next door to RV Anderson. CU there (Good Lord willing and the crik don't rise).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter B. Szumowski on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 11:11 am:

Total ReCoil will be in the North Building spaces NF 05 & 06.
Wally

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 04:06 pm:

FQ46-47. Come over and say hi. We have 2 tudors for sale there.

Steven

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 11:44 am:

I will probably not have a space inside this year since I never got around to sending in the paperwork. I'll see if I can get it done today. So I'll be with John Steele and Mike Walker and Jack Daron in my old spaces beside the sidewalk between the two buildings with free pens, some paper advertising sheets but no carbs this year. I'm flying, will be in OKC on Tuesday night at 9, Chickasha Wed & Thursday, home Friday night. (Prom is Saturday the 21st, gotta be home to see the kids all dressed up for prom)

If you are bringing brass carbs to sell let me know and I will come take a look and try to beat you down on the price. =)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 11:54 am:

Hey unca Stan, Jack, John and cousin Paul: If you need to warm up, come inside the NW corner of the south building right across where Homer used to be. I have 2 spaces and will be bringing one of those old brass Schebler carbs with the "guillotine" gates to regulate the fuel/air. They're real rare and valleable Stan ;o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 12:03 pm:

George, I got boxes and barrels of those POS's. I'll take it home just to get it off your hands. Won't even charge you much to do it. I'll bring you a "Trombur Ho Nef" and trade you out of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Prus Sr on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 08:09 pm:

I will be in the North building NE5 and outside at FK40 close to the Fried peaches trailer if the weather is nice outside. Will have new high compression aluminum and cast iron Model T heads. Also have T parts.
Kevin

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration