Dealer Repair Orders.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Dealer Repair Orders.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter C. Strebeck on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 01:50 pm:

I just picked up a big stack of these Dealer Repair Orders and thought I would share:

order1
order2

The stack is mostly for the months of November and December of 1922. Each order has the customers reason for bringing the car in and the back has the parts used. Each order also has the Parts Requisition Forms that would go with it. The most common reason for coming in for service for this two months was to "repair generator", with a total of 95 cars needing this done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 07:25 pm:

Those are cool! Wish I could find stuff like that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 01:23 pm:

Cool!
Does the orders say how old the cars were that got certain repairs?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter C. Strebeck on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 07:39 pm:

Here is a copy of a couple of the Parts Requisition forms that had to be filled out to actually get the parts.

form

Unfortunately they don't list the years of the cars that they were working on, but they do list the body type and the license plate number. There are a couple of orders that are "bigger" than this one and others with the great title of "Make Car Run".

There are four different orders for the same guy, a firm believer in the theory that chrome-don't-get-you-home, but leaves you looking good on the side of the road. He had the car in three times to have accessories put on the car and the fourth time was for towing and an engine overhaul.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration