OT: A great deal from Krause

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT: A great deal from Krause
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 10:09 am:

Here's a great reference work covering Ford and hundreds of other makes.

http://www.oldcarsbookstore.com/standard-catalog-of-american-cars-cd-bundle?et_m id=728133&rid=241924578

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 12:01 pm:

That sounds like a good deal for the package.
Side note: The "Standard Catalog of American Cars 1805-1942 Third Edition" was copy righted 1996 and out of print several years bringing high prices on Ebay, etc. When they announced a new printing I ordered one expecting an updated version (4th edition?) but it was a reprint of the 3rd edition. I knew there were some new findings of cars not previously listed (I had submitted at least one.) so I was disappointed it was not updated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 02:26 pm:

I have the individual soft cover versions for Ford, Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Chrysler and Cadillac. They take up about 5 1/2" of book shelf. I think they have more detail than the "American Cars" series.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration