How to resize photos?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: How to resize photos?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Forrest Kahle on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 02:24 pm:

The limit here is 1/10th the size of the files I need to upload, and I apparently cannot contact any of the administrators without subscribing to their e-mail system.
I need help identifying some parts and a picture is the best way to show them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Forrest Kahle on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 02:31 pm:

Sorry for the bother.
I figured it out myself.
How can I remove this post so I don't look too dumb?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 03:31 pm:

Sorry, you can't. Now everybody knows you're as dumb as the rest of us. :-)

I wanted to delete a post for the same reason, and found out I couldn't. But you can go back and edit to make it sound smarter. Click on User Profile, log in, and click the pencil to edit. You have to do it before the built-in editing time expires. Your older posts are permanent unless an administrator deletes them for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JohnH on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 05:37 pm:

I have used this online pic resizer for a few years
http://www.picresize.com/results

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 10:53 pm:

ok i looked at this still a lot of guess work & jumps. as i said before on the other forum, click-click- done..charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 12:18 am:

John,
First resize program that's worked for me! Thanks.
Erik

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 12:44 am:

It easy with a Mac. If you have a Mac, I'll walk you through the steps.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration