1919 Ford dealers Convention, St Louis Mo.-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1919 Ford dealers Convention, St Louis Mo.-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 10:47 pm:

Anyone recognize anybody?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 11:10 pm:

No, but I'll bet Peter Heutel of Sunset Ford is in the picture somewhere. He became a Ford dealer in 1916 and the family still owns the dealership.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 11:11 pm:

i know the guy by the R/B-A/P marks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 06:27 am:

Some very interesting shop equipment in the lower half of the photo. How would you like to be posing for that photo and get a copy only to find out your face was blocked out by a pulley belt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van. Saint Louis, MO on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 10:22 am:

Great photo Herb, love seeing the local Saint Louis stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Kuhnash Southeastern Ohio on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 02:16 pm:

Could it be the assembly plant?
My nephew has an apartment there and those columns are a feature of that building, he has two in his.
greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 03:48 pm:

It must be an assembly plant because they are all assembled there to take the photo :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 04:31 pm:

What do you think the letters RBAP represent?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 05:51 pm:

i have that burn in machine in the frt of the pic. charley

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration