Get out and get under

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Get out and get under
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 09:38 am:

Watched the Harold Lloyde movie "get out and get under" last night. It's pretty funny in it's own right even without the great T scenes. Even my wife enjoyed it.

You Tube has it in three parts but you can find the whole movie at:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22wu1n_get-out-and-get-under-1920-harold-lloyd _shortfilms

If you have a way to get it on your HDTV it's even better. (I use chromecast).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 11:13 pm:

"Get Out and Get Under" will be showing on Turner Movie Classics (TCM) tonight (Sunday March 8) at 10:00 PM, at least it is where I live.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 11:15 pm:

Make that Turner Classic Movies.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration