Old Photo - Why Walk Up Steps When You Can Drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Why Walk Up Steps When You Can Drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 10:10 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 10:14 am:

I suspect a shortage of oil at number one rod.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 12:03 pm:

Sure hope those original period-accessory external brakes worked in reverse.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 12:19 pm:

Might well have been an advertising pose to clearly show the "holding power" of (insert name brand here) external brakes.

Appears to be a '19 or '20 with demountables but still had the bale handles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 04:44 pm:

Reminds me of seeing Bud Scudder drive his T down a similar flight of steps at Devil's Head Resort in MN. He spilled a lot of oil & water. It was hilarious and very much like Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harvey cash on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 10:40 pm:

I'll bet he ran out of gas!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 10:53 pm:

Look where he's heading to. The dealer told him it's a "Centerdoor" sedan.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration