Old Photo - Everyone's Getting Into The Act

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Everyone's Getting Into The Act
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 10:14 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 11:23 am:

The radiator is equipped an accessory accessory holder.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 03:19 pm:

Always wondered what that thing on top of the radiator was for. Now I know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 04:28 pm:

Somebody stole the hose from that tire pump!
My wife used to do that until I put Bob's flag holder there, now she just uses the running board.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 05:36 pm:

Here is a recent modern day version of the same thing in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 06:06 pm:

John,
Now I like that one on your wedding day?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 08:53 am:

The young couple in the '15 asked me to drive them away from their wedding a while back and that was fun. The church where the wedding took place dates to the civil war and is WAY out in the woods. Note her feet, she's barefoot. By the way, when I'm around young couples like these kids it renews my faith in the younger generation. They spend their Sundays bringing kids to church from a low rent apartment complex nearby, feed them breakfast and teach Bible stories. Gives me hope for the future.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration