Which drag link for 1927?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Which drag link for 1927?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 03:05 pm:

I am helping a fellow put together a 1927 chassis. I am giving him a number of parts to get started but need to know the length of the drag link for 1927. I recall changes were made and I have two that are the right style but have different lengths. I need to know which one to give him. Mine are 30 7/8" and 31" measured end to end without the caps. Is one of these correct?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 03:25 pm:

Just went out to the barn and measured one on a 1926 chassis. 31". The parts book says it's the same for both years of improved cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 05:43 pm:

Thank you, Steve!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration