Model t buddy---sebring fl

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model t buddy---sebring fl
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harold lee cartwright on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 07:11 pm:

looking for someone around sebring fl to talk to about model t or model a ford have one of each

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 09:48 pm:

Harold- Go up to Flywheeler Park and see Willie Portier. He's owned Model T's for probably 50 years or more. Willie is at Flywheeler during the winter, then he goes back up North.

I'm sure you know where Flywheeler Park is, but if not, it's on the road between Frostproof and Ft. Meade, just north of Avon Park. I think the name of the road it's on is Cutoff Road, but I not positive about that.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 10:07 pm:

It's Avon Park Cut off Road. They just had their antique engine and tractor show last week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 10:32 pm:

Harold,
Do you live in Sebring all the time? I've been in Okeechobee, but, I'm heading back to SC soon. I bought my 1st T nearly 40 years ago, and still have it. I now have 6, and am considering bringing one down here to have to drive when I'm here. My email address is in my profile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Geisler on Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 01:04 pm:

Harold,
There are several T'ers there and towards Ruskin and Riverview, Fla. Most of the ones I knew are gone now. But there are several here on the Forum.
I know as we were all members back in the day. You use to have another show just to the north of Sebring. At a park. Also Lakeland has a swap meet and so does Tampa. All within a short drive from you. I was in Apollo Beach and Ruskin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Jesteadt on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 08:31 am:

Hi Harold,
The HCCA Florida is doing a tour in Punta Gorda this coming week Fri, Sat + Sun. If you want call me. I'm near Jupiter. Rich 561 262 0393

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration