Parts wanted - pickup box wheels tires

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Parts wanted - pickup box wheels tires
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bbrunia on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 07:29 pm:

I am looking for:

Nice 1925 Runabout pickup box (I have one, but needs a large amount of restoration)

Nice (prefer rebuilt) 21" wood wheels and or good tires

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bbrunia on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 07:37 pm:

Oh, forgot to mention - I have 5 good 26/27 wire wheels to sell/trade as well as front and rear hubs. They are currently in primer not sure what the going rate is

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gregory J Crites on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 08:29 pm:

Hi if you look on Craig's list for Spokane, Wa. under auto just type in Model t and there is one for sale in Missoula, Mt. he has been trying to sell this for a while this is the second time that I have seen it posted in the last 6 month.
Greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 10:50 pm:

Too bad we weren't closer. I'd trade you a brand new pickup box for the chance to use your old one for patterns. If there's enough there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bbrunia on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 11:19 pm:

Thanks for the info on the one in Wshington Greg. there is enough box to restore Ken, just thick surface rust that needs to be removed, so would like a cleaner 1 if I can find it if I get it unburied in my garage I can take pics for you.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration