OT - 1904 Ford featured tonight on "Chasing Classics," Velocity Channel

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - 1904 Ford featured tonight on "Chasing Classics," Velocity Channel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 08:06 pm:

Velocity Channel has a 1904 Ford on at 8:00pm central tonight:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 08:35 pm:

Looks as though it's on again at 11:00 pm U.S. central time. A 31 Packard is featured in the half hour slot before (10:30pm).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rion Schulze on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 09:04 pm:

I am watching this episode. I continue to say, "oh my". This collection this guy had/has is absolutely incredible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 01:50 am:

Sorry to say, Wayne gets too exotic and pricey with most of his cars to maintain my interest. You'll note that he will rarely get any grease, oil or dirt on his hands...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 12:01 pm:

If that's the one Wayne tries to buy at auction, DISH has already aired it nearly 2 months ago. Want me to tell you how it turns out?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 02:33 pm:

I believe Waynes father was one of the founding members of the MARC Model A Restorers Club, and Wayne spent decades restoring cars with his father.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration