***Model T Videos - Please Subscribe & Keep Us Going

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: ***Model T Videos - Please Subscribe & Keep Us Going
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitch on Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 09:30 pm:

Hi it's Mitch here,

I'd like to ask a small favour of everyone who reads this please... Would you please spare a couple minutes of your time to subscribe to my Model T Ford enthusiasts channel...

https://www.youtube.com/user/PremiereDirector (Click the subscribe link when you get there)

The goal is 100,000 subscribers.

Please help to keep Model T Ford enthusiasm alive by subscribing :-)

The more subscribers I can get, the more videos I will be producing :-)

Many thanks in advance!
Mitch Taylor
(Fellow Model T Enthusiast)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitch on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 01:51 am:

Keep the subscriptions happening :-) Thankyou so much!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitch on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 02:00 am:

PLEASE DELETE POST

Updated, please remove this one.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration