Old Photo - Kirkland, Illinois

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Kirkland, Illinois
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 09:38 am:

Don't try this at home - your results may vary.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 09:55 am:

I was wondering how the windshield could take the weight and looked a bit closer.. Looks like a 1914 with an accessory cowl and windshield, this windshield had stantions making it sturdier to sit on than Ford's original - but still nothing I would recommend. Guess they didn't mind some extra dents on their old car, neither do I when I fill my '98 Renault with 30 sacks of wood pellets for another two weeks of heat in the house :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration