Shall we go play in the snow?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Shall we go play in the snow?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van. Saint Louis, MO on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 10:12 am:

It snowed most of the day and night yesterday, time to take the old flivver out for a drive in the fresh powder. Old cars aren't just for show.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By zach kubesh on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 10:24 am:

Looks good!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Skingley ......Westland, Michigan on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 10:30 am:

Now that's what I'm talking about........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 12:24 pm:

Joe, haven't heard from you in a long time. It would be great to see you at a meeting again. This years Easter show is going to be a mess as the city is repaving the Muny lot and the show will be on the street outside. We still would like you to display your car which looks great.
Touch base with me some time.

Steven

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Lebeda on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 03:03 pm:

They use so much salt on the roads in SD I would hate to get it on my car driving in the winter. Even when the pavement is dry, the salt is like powder on the roads until spring rains wash it off. But looks like fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 07:32 pm:

Ditto to what Chuck just said! They use salt here like it was going out of style! This is as far as my T's get out in the winter!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By justin cox on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 09:04 am:

Did you loose your 1927 script off the top left of the radiator on the drive? Its there in one pic but not the other.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van. Saint Louis, MO on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 09:11 am:

good eye. the top up picture was taken before the top down picture. I had purchased the '27 script but had never installed it until the other day. I also took my GPS speedometer off the windshield as well :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 11:33 am:

Great pics guys, since you looked like you were having so much fun I took mine out this morning. I cheated because I used my side curtains. :-O

car01 car02

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 11:55 am:

Winter driving in the Model T IS a hoot for several reasons.

It is a wonderful way to chase away cabin fever.

The locals can not believe what they are seeing.

And you car Needs the exercise.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 03:48 pm:

I'm not seeing any chains...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 03:57 pm:

I do own a set of Weeds, but did not need them when these photos were taken as the roads were bare. I don't go out when it is snowing as I don't want someone sliding into me and I don't go out when the roads are white with salt.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration