Shipping a Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Shipping a Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jason macintyre on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 01:08 pm:

Looking for advice or recommendations on shipping a Model t from Oregon to New York State

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 02:21 pm:

Get a reputable shipper with enclosed trailer with raised door and roof.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 02:36 pm:

I have used Freighter Jim that often posts on here.
reasonable and very friendly and helpful.

260 804 6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 04:54 pm:

Regardless for which shipper you choose, make them prove that they are bonded, insured and have a DOT number before you let them touch your prized possession.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 05:22 pm:

Freighter Jim was not available when I needed, so I used AutoTransport123.

Good price, great service.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 08:25 pm:

Eric - amen.....from an old independent trucker.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 11:13 pm:

Shipped my 11 to indiana via fed X door to door
Also shipped cars on
uship.com
And
shipmycar.com

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration