My T turns 100 years old today.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: My T turns 100 years old today.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By EDGAR R MINNIE II on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 07:41 pm:

According to the experts, my T turned 100 years old today. We have 3 feet of snow on the ground and it was -3 this morning. Last fall I was planning to take it for a spin on it's birthday, but the weather is just too terrible and lots of salt on the road. Guess it will have to wait a few more weeks for it's first official 100 years old drive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 09:30 pm:

Edgar -- The good news is, when the snow clears and you can drive it, your car will still be 100 years old! :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration