Repainting finished!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Repainting finished!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 03:03 am:

Previous thread is here:
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/512075.html?1422030207

Now I'm glad to share results with You!
There are some small problems, I think that it will be ok for repainting - not frame-off restoration)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Geisler on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 03:23 am:

Micheal, Beautiful 23 -25 touring!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 03:30 am:

Fantastic ! KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 04:55 am:

I'd be rush'n for a ride in that one...nice job!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 05:51 am:

It looks wonderful! Michael G, it looks like you have a little bit of snow. Fun for driving Ts in. Your black car looks beautiful with that background of mostly white.
I always enjoy reading your postings.

Keith G Barrier. Your sign-off could strike a different chord with Michael G's postings. I would hope that Michael G does not mind given the circumstances. It IS your name after all.

Michael G, Be careful over there.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 06:05 am:

Wayne, There's no problem with Keith's sign-off. There's problem with KGB...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 06:05 am:

Looks awesome and just the right colour!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 06:23 am:

Beautiful car. It has to really grab a lot of attention. Drive it proudly and carefully.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 07:34 am:

Wow! What a great looking car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 07:41 am:

Like everybody else is sayin'...great job! Wish I had the skill & equipment to do that. And Ken, where do you guys come up with these cool graphics?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 07:58 am:

Very nice...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 12:59 am:

Thanks to all))

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration