Paint color 27 roadster blue

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Paint color 27 roadster blue
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cyrus Sharp on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 01:14 am:

I am rebuilding my 27 roadster and need to start looking for the right color blue . My painter uses Nason ( Dupont ) brand paint .I don't think the blue that was on the car was correct .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 01:32 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 04:05 am:

I have the formula for Gunmetal Blue in PPG Concept Series paint. Great color! Let me know if you need the formula. I painted the 1927 Roadster shown here using this formula.
Marshallroadster 1Roadster 2

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration