***Model T Videos - Please subscribe and help keep the channel alive...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: ***Model T Videos - Please subscribe and help keep the channel alive...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitch on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 01:55 am:

Hi it's Mitch here,

I'd like to ask a small favour of everyone who reads this please... Would you please spare a couple minutes of your time to subscribe to my Model T Ford enthusiasts channel...

https://www.youtube.com/user/PremiereDirector
(Click the subscribe link when you get there)

The goal is 100,000 subscribers

Please help to keep Model T Ford enthusiasm alive by subscribing :-)

The more subscribers I can get, the more videos I will be producing :-)

Many thanks in advance!
Mitch Taylor
(Fellow Model T Enthusiast)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 08:33 am:

Done!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 08:36 am:

Me too, now 1274

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 09:41 am:

Mitch has really caught the Model T bug. I haven't watched all the videos, but I did check out the one on safe starting and driving. It's a good instructional on how to hand start a warm engine (it was a hot day in NSW) and how to get the car moving. New T drivers should watch it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 10:33 am:

Well done Mitch. I admire your skills in composition, "filming", editing and selecting appropriate score. Kudos! And I did subscribe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd, ............Red Deer, Alberta on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 10:39 am:

Sorry, but I don' watch videos on the 'puter, they take too long to upload.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kohnke Rebabbitting on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 01:29 pm:

Done!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill dugger on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 01:52 pm:

I hate to ask but when I got to the SUBSCRIBE it says GOOGLE, or is that the correct place? I hate to sound dumber that ###t

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 01:55 pm:

I'd suggest everyone to subscribe to Mike Bender and Bill Howell's excellent channel too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp5pY7dEuy8

They have already put in many hours of great Model T knowledge there :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 02:38 pm:

Bill Dugger, I just susbscribed and it yes, it asked me to open in my Google account.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 02:07 pm:

Great videos. Keep up the good work.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration