WHO WANTS IT ????

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: WHO WANTS IT ????
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 12:43 pm:

Awhile back I promised to mail a dash to someone. I was down with a cold for awhile and when I went to box up the dash today I can not remember who I promised the dash to. I never have had a good memory and it sure isn't getting any better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 12:47 pm:

I hope this is the correct dash.

dash

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 02:10 pm:

I think it was RV Anderson,and he is looking for an earlier dash.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration