Rear axle specifications

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Rear axle specifications
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 03:10 pm:

Where can I find the measurement limits for the T rear axle bearing surfaces etc.?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 04:09 pm:

I'd guess they'd be in the MTFCA Rear End book.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 04:16 pm:

http://www.dauntlessgeezer.com/DG80.html

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 04:16 pm:

Yes, they are. The book covers both front and rear axles. You can buy it on this website.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 05:36 pm:

I am pretty new to this forum. Where do I find items such as manuals for sale by this web sight?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 05:38 pm:

OK I figures it out. Was pretty obvious once I looked.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration