Bakersfield

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Bakersfield
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 05:12 pm:

Is anyone driving from the Ohio area to Bakersfield this year for the swap meet?

I have a set of model t wheels at Mel's in Ohio and would be happy to pay some gas to get the wheels delivered to the Bakersfield swap meet.

Call me at 206-919-1949 if you can help me.

thnx,

howard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 11:53 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 04:09 am:

I know someone in Ohio who may be going to Bozeman MT for a car. Would that help? I don't know how close he is to Mel's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 10:25 am:

What about someone that is going from Ohio to Chickasha taking the wheels and passing them off to Kim or Larry who will be going to Bakersfield?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 01:27 pm:

Friend from Ohio bought the car in MT, will pick it up after April 1st. PM and I'll give you his info if you are interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 11:28 pm:

The wheels won't be done in time for Chickasha. So that won't work time wise. Getting the wheels to Montana is a bit iffy.

My other option is just to ship the wheels commercial. I'd rather not do that.

regards

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Friday, March 06, 2015 - 11:32 pm:

bump

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration