26/27 Fordor Body Parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 26/27 Fordor Body Parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Obier on Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 03:44 pm:

Looking for a radiator shell. Also, suggestions for straightening dented fenders. Does anyone make rear fenders? What about the bracket that bolts to the rear spring shackles and supports the spare tire "Y?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 06:16 pm:

Bill, you can find radiator shell on ebay but most likely you'll need to have it nickel plated. As far as the fenders go, take a trip to Harbor Freight and purchase their metal hammering tools they are a good set for the hobbyist. Just don't hammer on them any more than you have to. You need to remember you don't want to stretch the metal by hammering it out to the point of thinning it. The spare tire holder can also be found on ebay or you could check with places like Model T Haven for all your part needs. Hope this helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 06:36 pm:

If Fordor rear fenders are the same as the ones for a Touring Car, I can help you out. I have a NOS one for the right side. I'll be taking it to Chickasha to sell. Spaces FM 1&2.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 07:00 pm:

Yes, Fordor, Touring and Tudor sedan rear fenders are the same.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 07:18 pm:

Thanks, Keith. I thought they were but wasn't sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 09:46 pm:

You're welcome, Mike.

Keith

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration