Who Makes What

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Who Makes What
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 11:27 pm:

While trying to help a newbie he asked me who makes what parts? He asked about Ron Patterson, Brent Mize, R.V. Anderson, Jack Darron and several others he had read about on this forum. So it would be a good thing to create a list of who makes what parts for all to reference.
Please no comments other that who makes what..Thank You

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 11:44 pm:

Ron Patterson rebuilds coils, generators and starters.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 11:55 pm:

That's a pretty tall order. There are a lot of them, and some make lots of things like R.V Anderson who has a twelve page catalogue, and John Regan who lists a lot of items on his website. Some specialize in just one thing. Here are a few.

Calimer wood wheels & parts
Carrigan wood wheels & parts
Johnson wood wheels & parts
Stutzman _ wood wheels & parts
Larry Sidmore AC brakes
Mark McLaren rims
Kevn Prus high compression heads
Tom Rootlieb sheetmetal body parts
Jim Guinn wood transmission bands
Dave Nolting transmission drums

There are lots of others. Some of the regular parts dealers, like Glen Chaffin and Bob Bergstadt, also make parts all the other dealers sell. Seat springs come from Snyder's. Stan Howe makes parts for his carburetor restorations, and I assume Russ Potter does the same. A lot of these folks advertise in the magazines and on the websites.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 12:01 am:

I suppose I should have mentioned that there are some who don't necessarily make everything they sell, but they find it and make it available, like Jim Dix (Big Flats Rivets).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 12:02 am:

I make Hassler bolts,Left hand ruckstall shifters(when I can get parts) ruckstall shift rods,Do top bows,running board tire carriers for hacks,pick-ups and 15-25 tourings and roadsters.Also make TT jack handles.I rewood bodies for myself,and have sold a couple of those.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration