What are these??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What are these??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg sarky K on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 04:04 pm:

What are these and who made them? I have many of these and they are in boxes with a lot of Bosch distributor parts and Atwaterkent parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 04:16 pm:

Condenser & ignition point section of a American-Bosch distributor ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rolf Oehman on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 04:29 pm:

Hi.
That's an American Bosch distributor inner housing. The kidney shaped box is the condenser and it is a pin to mount the spring with breaker point also. One point looks like its still there.
Regards Rolf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 06:40 pm:

Greg: I have a couple of front plate bosch distributors. Would you be willing to sell any of them?

Ts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gavin Harris (Napier, NZ) on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 06:56 pm:

I would take 3 if you were selling any.
Note that I am in NZ but willing to pay freight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg sarky K on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 08:37 pm:

Yes, willing to sell them. Have a lot of Bosch parts. Not certain what I want for them but I have a lot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 06:57 pm:

Any more of these available?
I would like to buy a set if possible.
I need the points also. I don't see them in the picture.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Scott

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration